HireVibes connects jobseekers, employers, referrers and recruiters on a new job search platform (Dapp) that utilizes the EOS blockchain. HireVibes aims to disrupt the recruitment agency industry by leveraging peer referrals to fill open positions, creating a fair incentive model with reasonable hiring fees, and giving to a worthy cause everytime a role is filled through HireVibes.
It is free to post open positions on HireVibes, and employers can set their own reward level (Minimum 5.5% - Max 10%).
When a candidate hired through the HireVibes Dapp：
1. 3.5％(8% if employers select 10% reward)is shared with the person hired for the role; if a peer referred the successful candidate, this 3.5% is split evenly between the referrer and hired individual.
2. 1% is donated to a charity，the successful candidate can select which humanitarian or environmental project he/she would like to support through the HireVibes Dapp.
3. 1% HVT reward to HireVibes DAC EOS Account for community voting（to burn or as bounties）
For job seeker:
1. Receiving 5% HVT token rewards, among which 1% is donated to charity institutions (if there are referrers, 2% for referrers, 2% for job seekers and 1% for charitable donations). 2. Decentralization technology enables job seekers to establish their own personal database. They can also own and control their own professional data and share only with those they choose. 3. Using blockchain technology to register employers’ information will give job seekers more comprehensive and real information about employers. For Employers：
1. Free to advertise job ad’s on HireVibes.io. 2. Reduced cost：The cost of using HireVibes Dapp is a 7.5% token amount upon successful hires if no add-on service is selected. This is half the cost compared to the 15% industry average fee on permanent jobs. 3. Public referrals campaign：HireVibes turns the public crowd into brand ambassadors by economically and environmentally incentivizing referrals.
According to its official website, HireVibes currently has 14 team members, including members in design, engineering, operations, governance, marketing and other positions. Besides，HireVibes has reached partnerships with eight projects. Team Daniel Dunne-Project Lead Daniel previously worked at Amazon as a technical recruiter；after that, he worked as recruitment manager of an AI company called RecommenderX. He loves Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, Law and decentralized community business models. Daniel Beere-Design Lead Daniel is a creative product designer who worked at Silicon Valley before. He previously worked at Mobile Travel Technologies，CircleCI and Qstream as designer respectively. Luke Sexton-Operations lead He also serves as Valuation Contoller at HSBC Global Banking and Markets at present.
Partners HireVibes has reached partnerships with eight projects，including EOSex, Chaince, Oraclechain, Meet.one, Tokenbank, Chintai, AirdropsDAC and Wells for Zoe.
User prototype release；updated whitepaper and release of Hirevibes DAC constitution；new partnership announcements；HVT airdrop to EOS holders；HVT listed on exchanges；technical prototype release.
EOS Devcon；HireVibes beta launch.
Full HireVibes release.